An organization aiming to put a cannabis legalization initiative on this August’s ballot in Alaska has submitted more than 46,000 signatures to the state’s election office today; 30,000 are required to put the proposal to a vote. “It’s clear that Alaskans are eager to have an opportunity to express their displeasure with the current system …
Tag: tim hinterberger
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!