An art gallery that sells recreational cannabis opened Sunday in Pierce County, Washington, despite the county’s ban on cannabis sales. Owners Tedd Wetherbee and Mike Henery say that The Gallery in Parkland has received a license from the state’s Liquor Control Board to distribute cannabis, and that’s enough for them.
Tag: The gallery
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
- National Survey Finds 62% of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!