The 2013 Hoosier Survey, an annual statewide opinion poll conducted by the Bowen Center for Public Affairs at Ball State University, has found that a large majority of those in Indiana are in support of legalizing and taxing cannabis; in fact, the poll found 78% to be in support of taxing cannabis “like alcohol/cigarettes”, with only 19% …
Tag: taxing cannabis
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!