The nonprofit activist group Arkansans for Compassionate Care has announced that they’ve collected over 50,000 signatures on their initiative to legalize medical cannabis, putting them well on track to collect the 67,887 needed to place the measure on the 2016 general election ballot. If the group is successful in placing the initiative on the ballot, …
Tag: talk business & politics
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!