The Obama Administration gave approval today to a study which would examine the potential benefits of using cannabis in the treatment of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). “This is a great day,” says Suzanne A. Sisley, assistant professor of psychology at the University of Arizona’s medical school. “The merits of a rigorous scientific trial have …
Tag: Suzanne A. Sisley
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!