The freeways surrounding MetLife Stadium in New Jersey – home of Super Bowl XLVIII – will be surrounded by cannabis billboards before the game, in a move put forth by the Marijuana Policy Project. “Hopefully it’s going to inspire people to talk to one another about marijuana and particularly its relative harms compared to alcohol …
Tag: Super Bowl XLVIII
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!