Marijuana use was associated with decreased mortality in patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures, according to a study of over 9 million patients, published in the journal Substance Abuse. “The association between marijuana use and surgical procedures is a matter of increasing societal relevance that has not been well studied in the literature”, states …
Tag: Substance Abuse
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
- Poll: 56% of Michigan Voters Support Initiative to Legalize Marijuana, Just 38% Oppose
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!