Marijuana use was associated with decreased mortality in patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures, according to a study of over 9 million patients, published in the journal Substance Abuse. “The association between marijuana use and surgical procedures is a matter of increasing societal relevance that has not been well studied in the literature”, states …
Tag: Substance Abuse
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!