A 33-year-old police sergeant in Grants, New Mexico was arrested Wednesday for stealing cannabis that was meant as evidence. The man, Roshern McKinney, is also being charged for distribution for allegedly giving some of the cannabis to his girlfriend. Ironically, it was McKinney’s own body camera that caught him stealing the cannabis, according to local …
Tag: stealing marijuana
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!