A bipartisan coalition of nearly 50 lawmakers have filed companion bills in Washington’s House and Senate to raise the minimum age for purchasing, using and selling tobacco and vapor products. The measures define a “vapor product” as any “electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe, or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge …
- Appleton, Bergquist, Chapman, Chase, Cleveland, Clibborn, Cody, Darneille, DeBolt, Farrell, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Frockt, Goodman, Gregerson, Haler, Hargrove, Harris, house bill 1054, Hunt, Jinkins, Johnson, Kagi, Keiser, Kilduff, King, Kuderer, Liias, McBride, Miloscia, Nealey, O'Ban, Orwall, Pedersen, Pettigrew, Pollet, raise age tobacco, Riccelli, Robinson, Ryu, senate bill 5025, Senn, Short, Slatter, Stanford, Stokesbary, Tharinger, tobacco products, vapor products, Walsh, Young
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!