Companion bills to legalize medical cannabis have been filed in South Carolina. Senator Tom Davis and Representatives Peter McCoy held a press conference this morning to formally introduce the companions bills that have been filed simultaneously in the state’s House and Senate. If approved into law, the South Carolina Compassionate Care Act would allow those …
Tag: South Carolina weed
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!