At 2pm ET tomorrow, a group of physicians, nurses, medical researchers, and other healthcare professionals will hold a news conference prior to testifying in favor of Senate Bill 212 to legalize medical cannabis. A group of physicians, nurses, medical researchers, and other healthcare professionals will testify in favor of comprehensive medical cannabis legislation Wednesday during …
Tag: south carolina s.212
Medical Professionals to Testify in Favor of Medical Cannabis Legalization at South Carolina Senate Hearing
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!