In a new study published being published in the journal Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and epublished online by the National Institute of Health, men who consume cannabis and no other drugs were found to have less sexually transmitted infections. “Among men who have sex with men (MSM) the relationship between sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and cannabis use is …
Tag: Sexually Transmitted Infections cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!