A proposal to allocate $250,000 to research the safety and efficacy of low-THC cannabis extracts (including tinctures, oils and pills) has been approved with a unanimous 6 to 0 vote by the Nebraska Judiciary Committee. Legislative Bill 390, introduced by Senator Sue Crawford, would direct the University of Nebraska Medical Center to study the use …
Tag: senator sue crawford
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!