Activists in Nevada have submitted roughly 200,000 signatures to put an initiative to legalize cannabis to a vote, well more than the 102,000 required. State Senator Richard Segerblom and Joe Brezny of the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association submitted the signatures this morning to the Clark County Elections Department in North Las Vegas. Once the clerk’s …
Tag: senator richard segerblom
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!