Activists in Nevada have submitted roughly 200,000 signatures to put an initiative to legalize cannabis to a vote, well more than the 102,000 required. State Senator Richard Segerblom and Joe Brezny of the Nevada Cannabis Industry Association submitted the signatures this morning to the Clark County Elections Department in North Las Vegas. Once the clerk’s …
Tag: senator richard segerblom
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!