Florida’s Senate Regulated Industries Committee has voted 11 to 1 to pass a bill that would expand upon a medical cannabis extract bill approved by lawmakers in 2014. In July, Governor Rick Scott signed into law a proposal that legalized the possession, use and state-licensed distribution of low-THC cannabis extracts for the treatment of cancer, …
Tag: Senate Regulated Industries Committee
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!