Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Wyoming Governor Matt Mead have both signed into law bills that nullify some FDA (Food and Drug Administration) restrictions that prevent terminally ill patients from using experimental treatments. Senate Bill 4 (Arkansas) and Senate File 3 (Wyoming) would both allow a patient suffering from a terminal disease who has considered …
Tag: senate file 3
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!