California’s full Assembly has approved Senate Bill 566, a measure to legalize industrial hemp, which has already been approved by the Senate. The proposal now heads back to the Senate for concurrence, before going to the governor for final consideration. “Industrial hemp, which is already found in hundreds of consumer products manufactured in our state, …
Tag: senate bill 566
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!