Legislation that would significantly alter Alabama’s marijuana laws has been filed in the state’s Senate. Senate Bill 251 was filed this week by Senator Dick Brewbaker. Under current law, the possession of any amount of marijuana for personal use is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. This bill “would also create the crime of possession …
Tag: senate bill 251
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!