Legislation to legalize the possession, use and state-licensed distribution of medical cannabis has been approved by Utah’s Senate Judiciary Committee with a 3 to 2 vote. Senate Bill 259, filed by Republican Senator Mark Madsen from Saratoga Springs, would allow those with debilitating conditions – including HIV/AIDS, cancer and epilepsy – to possess and use …
Tag: senae bill 259
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!