A resolution urging the federal government to allow banks to work with marijuana businesses that are legal under state law has been passed by an Assembly committee in New Jersey. The Assembly Financial Institutions and Insurance Committee gave approval yesterday to Assembly Resolution 183, which urges Congress to pass the federal “Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking …
Tag: Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act of 2017.
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!