According to a study published earlier this year by the National Institute of Health, activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something which cannabis does naturally – can protect against sepsis, a serious inflammatory illness which is due to a severe reaction to bacteria or germs, which often proves fatal.
Tag: second military medical university
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
- National Survey Finds 62% of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Utah Governor to Call Special Session on Medical Marijuana After November Election
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!