South Carolina Representative Todd Rutherford (the House Minority Leader) has filed the Put Patients First Act, a proposal to legalize medical cannabis. Under the proposal, a patient with a debilitating condition (such as cancer, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma and AIDS) will be authorized to possess up to 2 ounces of cannabis, and cultivate up to 6 plants, …
Tag: Representative Todd Rutherford
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!