Despite being passed out of their initial committees with bipartisan support, Texas Representative Todd Hunter, Chairman of the House Calender Committee, has effectively killed a bill to decriminalize cannabis, and a bill to repeal cannabis prohibition, refusing to allow the full House of Representatives to debate and consider them. House Bill 507 would have removed …
Tag: representative todd hunter
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!