Companion bills to legalize medical cannabis have been filed in South Carolina. Senator Tom Davis and Representatives Peter McCoy held a press conference this morning to formally introduce the companions bills that have been filed simultaneously in the state’s House and Senate. If approved into law, the South Carolina Compassionate Care Act would allow those …
Tag: representative peter mccoy
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!