A new study has found evidence that cannabis may help treat osteoporosis, specifically in men suffering from prostate disease. According to researchers from Konkuk University, in Seoul, Republic of Korea, a substantial portion of men with prostatic disease have an increased risk of bone loss, but activating cannabinoid receptors can help combat these effects. Scientists …
Tag: prostate disease
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!