GW Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on cannabinoid-based medicines, has received fast track approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a medicine designed to treat newborns deprived of oxygen during childbirth, which can lead to brain damage and death. The FDA gave approval to an intravenous form of cannabidiol (CBD) …
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!