New Mexico’s Senate Rules Committee passed a proposed constitutional amendment today that would legalize the possession and use of cannabis for recreational purposes. The committee passed SJR 2 by a 5 to 4 margin, sending the measure to the Senate Judiciary Committee. If it’s approved by the state’s legislature and not vetoed by the governor, …
Tag: new mexico cannabis legalization
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!