New Mexico’s Senate Rules Committee passed a proposed constitutional amendment today that would legalize the possession and use of cannabis for recreational purposes. The committee passed SJR 2 by a 5 to 4 margin, sending the measure to the Senate Judiciary Committee. If it’s approved by the state’s legislature and not vetoed by the governor, …
Tag: new mexico cannabis legalization
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!