Despite being passed into law just a year and a half ago, the legalization of cannabis in Oregon has already created over 2,100 jobs, with many more to come, according to the new Oregon Cannabis Jobs Report. The total number of jobs has already far surpassed the number of people employed in the beer, wine …
Tag: new economy consulting
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!