A new study published in the journal Neurourology and Urodynamics, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that our body’s endocannabinoid system is involved in regulating bladder function, and cannabinoids may provide treatment for urinary tract dysfunction. According to researchers; “Evidence suggests components of the endocannabinoid system are involved in regulation …
Tag: neurology and urodynamics
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!