Over 90% of patients enrolled in Israel’s medical cannabis program report significant improvements in symptoms such as pain and nausea, according to a new survey presented at the Sixth International Jerusalem Conference on Health Policy. For the survey, researchers at Ben-Gurion University surveyed demographic characteristics of patients enrolled in the nation’s medical cannabis program over …
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.