Over 90% of patients enrolled in Israel’s medical cannabis program report significant improvements in symptoms such as pain and nausea, according to a new survey presented at the Sixth International Jerusalem Conference on Health Policy. For the survey, researchers at Ben-Gurion University surveyed demographic characteristics of patients enrolled in the nation’s medical cannabis program over …
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!