By Associated Press OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) – The Washington state House of Representatives passed by a wide margin a bill to allow the state’s Native American tribes to formally participate in the state’s legalized marijuana business. The bill passed the House Thursday with bipartisan support in an 80-18 vote Thursday afternoon. It authorizes the governor’s …
Tag: Native American tribes
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!