The National Epilepsy Foundation and the Epilepsy Foundation of of Florida (EFF) has officially endorsed Florida’s Amendment 2, which would legalize medical cannabis and is up for a vote next month. “Important medical decisions, such as treatments and medications, should be made by licensed physicians who know their patients best”, says Karen Basha Egozi, chief …
Tag: National Epilepsy Foundation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!