The National Epilepsy Foundation and the Epilepsy Foundation of of Florida (EFF) has officially endorsed Florida’s Amendment 2, which would legalize medical cannabis and is up for a vote next month. “Important medical decisions, such as treatments and medications, should be made by licensed physicians who know their patients best”, says Karen Basha Egozi, chief …
Tag: National Epilepsy Foundation
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!