The Oregon Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers has officially endorsed Measure 91, an initiative to legalize cannabis which is being voted on November 4th. “The NASW Oregon Chapter’s Social Workers Political Action Committee has met with both sides of the Measure 91 ballot measure campaign to weigh the issues carefully”, NASW’s Oregon Chapter …
Tag: National Association of Social Workers
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!