The Oregon Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers has officially endorsed Measure 91, an initiative to legalize cannabis which is being voted on November 4th. “The NASW Oregon Chapter’s Social Workers Political Action Committee has met with both sides of the Measure 91 ballot measure campaign to weigh the issues carefully”, NASW’s Oregon Chapter …
Tag: National Association of Social Workers
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!