The Oregon Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers has officially endorsed Measure 91, an initiative to legalize cannabis which is being voted on November 4th. “The NASW Oregon Chapter’s Social Workers Political Action Committee has met with both sides of the Measure 91 ballot measure campaign to weigh the issues carefully”, NASW’s Oregon Chapter …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!