Recently the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that they will be handing out 4,200 free joints at President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th. They plan to light and smoke the joints four minutes and 20 seconds into Trump’s speech. Now, DC Mayor Murial Bowser, a support of legalization, says it’s unlikely those smoking at the …
Tag: muriel bowser
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!