Fifty-one percent of likely Michigan voters say they would support the legalization of cannabis for recreational use if it were to be regulated and taxed like alcohol, while 45 percent oppose the idea, according to the latest statewide poll conducted by Marketing Resource Group (MRG). According to a press release from MRG; “Geographically, the strongest …
Tag: mrg michigan poll
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!