A new study published in this month’s issue of the journal Molecular Medicine Reports, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found that cannabinoids may prevent cartilage breakdown in those with osteoarthritis. According to researchers; “A central feature of osteoarthritis (OA) is the loss of articular cartilage, which is primarily attributed …
Tag: molecular medicine reports
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!