A new study published this month in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that the cannabis compounds cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) enhance the anticancer effects of radiation in an orthotopic murine glioma model. According to the study; “High-grade glioma is one of the most …
Tag: Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!