Findings from a new study published in the journal European Journal of Pharmacology shows that cannabis may serve as an effective treatment for migraine headaches. “Current anti-migraine treatments have limited efficacy and many side effects”, begins the abstract of the study. “Although anecdotal evidence suggests that marijuana is useful for migraine, this hypothesis has not …
Tag: migraine cannabinoid
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!