Two separate campaigns aiming to legalize cannabis in Michigan have received approval from the state to begin collecting signatures on their initiatives, with both groups aiming for the 2016 general election ballot. The Board of State Canvassers on Thursday approved petitions from the Michigan Cannabis Coalition (MCC) and the Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee …
Tag: Michigan Responsibility Council
- Board of State Canvassers, jeff hank, Marketing Resource Group, matt marsden, mcc, MCCLRC, michigan, michigan cannabis, Michigan Cannabis Coalition, Michigan Cannabis Control Board, Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee, michigan legalization, michigan marijuana, Michigan Responsibility Council
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.