Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) has been added as a qualifying condition to become a medical cannabis patient in the State of Michigan. The move comes as the Director of the state’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Steve Arwood, signs off on a recommendation from the Michigan Medical Marihuana Review panel. “Thousands of victims …
Tag: Michigan Medical Marihuana Review panel
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!