Michigan’s Medical Marihuana Review Panel has recommended adding 10 new conditions to the list that qualifies an individual to become a legal medical cannabis patient. The panel was recently presented with 22 medical conditions to consider adding to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program, which was approved by voters in 2008. Out of these 22, the …
Tag: Michigan Medical Marihuana Program
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!