Michigan Marijuana Possession Laws: Any amount for personal use: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $2,000. Any amount for personal use (in a park): Penalty: Misdemeanor or felony with up to 2 years in prison and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. Use of cannabis: …
Tag: Michigan Marijuana Possession Laws
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!