Michigan Marijuana Possession Laws: Any amount for personal use: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $2,000. Any amount for personal use (in a park): Penalty: Misdemeanor or felony with up to 2 years in prison and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. Use of cannabis: …
Tag: Michigan Marijuana Possession Laws
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!