Michigan’s House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday advanced a three-bill reform package to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries, allow for the use and distribution of medical cannabis in edible forms, and establish a tax on cannabis sales. “This is something I’ve been working on longer than my bachelor’s degree,” said Representative Mike Callton (R-Nashville), who sponsored the …
Tag: michigan house bill 4827
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!