Michigan’s Senate Agriculture Committee yesterday approved two hemp-related proposals, including one to legalize cultivation of the plant. House Bill 5439 and House Bill 5440 were both approved with unanimous votes. House Bill 5439 would authorize universities in the state and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to participate in hemp research programs. House Bill …
Tag: michigan hemp
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!