Amid a slew of propaganda that would lead the populace to believe otherwise, information is coming to light offering evidence that psychedelic drug use has benefits. Recently, researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology’s Department of Neuroscience examined data collected from more than 130,000 Americans in the National Survey on Drug Use and …
Tag: mental illness
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!