New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has signed into law a bill that would allow medical cannabis to be legally administered to qualified adolescent patients while they’re attending school under certain circumstances. The Medical Marijuana School Access Bill, which goes into effect immediately, requires schools and facilities that provide services to kids with disabilities to adopt …
Tag: Medical Marijuana School Access Bill
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!