Michigan’s Medical Marihuana Review Panel has recommended adding 10 new conditions to the list that qualifies an individual to become a legal medical cannabis patient. The panel was recently presented with 22 medical conditions to consider adding to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program, which was approved by voters in 2008. Out of these 22, the …
Tag: Medical Marihuana Review Panel
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!