Los Angeles Measure M, which advocates call the “world’s most comprehensive legalization measure”, has been overwhelmingly approved by voters. Measure M was approved Tuesday night with 79.4% voting in favor. According to Southern California Coalition (SCC), who spearheaded the effort, Measure M is “a holistic approach to legalization, which provides Los Angeles City Council with a …
Tag: measure m
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!