The number 420, the date 4/20, and the time 4:20 have all become symbols of the cannabis culture. But what is the meaning of 420? And what is its origin? In the marijuana community, April 20th, or 4/20, is the unofficial cannabis holiday. For a lot of daily cannabis consumers, 4:20pm (and for some, am) …
Tag: meaning of 420
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!